- An overnight stay on Christmas Eve at the house where "A Christmas Story" was filmed.
- Behind-the-scenes tours of the home and museum.
- A ride in the family car.
- Delivery of a "Fra-Gi-Le" prize crate to the house on Christmas Eve, complete with crowbar.
- Little Orphan Annie decoder rings delivered in the mailbox.
- a Chinese turkey dinner at Pearl of the Orient Restuarant.
- A present-opening session on Christmas morning, including two Red Rider BB Guns, a blue bowling ball, and a pink bunny suit.
How fantastic is this? If I had $5,000 laying around, I'd make a bid, but this is too rich for my blood. Still, how fantastic, right?